Power Pivot takes you farther with Excel data analysis
Learn how to use Power Pivot on Microsoft Excel in this specialized workshop. If you are a power user of Microsoft Excel, then you know the amazing capabilities of PivotTables and PivotCharts. The data analysis possibilities are seemingly endless. However, if you want to take your Excel data analysis skills to the next level, then this Excel Power Pivot class is for you.
Some of the new features of Excel Power Pivot include ways to analyze an unlimited number of rows, the ability to combine multiple data sources in one report, and share your insights with ease. The only limits are the imagination of the user doing the analysis.
For a video introduction to Power Pivot, watch this great video from Microsoft Office online or contact us to setup a private class or corporate Excel classes today!
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Excel Power Pivot class, students will be able to:
- Define terminology of Power Pivot
- Explore the workflow and environment
- Understand the pros and cons of Power Pivot versus common data analysis tools
- Blend and analyze data from multiple sources
- Create relationships between data tables
- Perform advanced data analysis and data modeling
- Master unique tips, tools, and case studies
- Utilize basic Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) language
- Incorporate some of the most commonly used functions including CALCULATE, FILTER, and SUMX
- Target student: Intermediate to Advanced
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Excel PivotTables & PivotCharts or equivalent knowledge.
- IMPORTANT: You need a version of Excel that is compatible with Power Pivot (Excel 2013/2016/2019 Standalone, Office 365, Enterprise E3/E5, Office Professional 2016, etc.)
- This course is designed for PC users (Power Pivot is currently unavailable with Excel for Mac)