Adobe Captivate Advanced – Level 2
Go Beyond the Essentials in Adobe Captivate Advanced Training
If you are ready to go beyond the basics of Adobe Captivate, Adobe Captivate Advanced is for you. In a live, hands-on environment you will learn how to enhance your eLearning content and incorporate professional best practices for training and development along the way.
In addition, the Adobe Captivate Advanced class will teach you how to integrate your courses into LMS systems, follow SCORM standards, and work more efficiently by using tools like master page templates.
Throughout this class, you will be guided by an Adobe Certified instructor who will show you step-by-step how to tackle advanced technical concepts in Captivate in an easy to understand format.
Adobe Captivate Advanced is a project-based class and you will create soft-skills lessons, software demonstrations, interactive training simulations, or video demos during the class. For custom team training, the content of the class may be customized to best suit your organizations’ needs and specific application of Adobe Captivate.
Enrolling in an Adobe Captivate Advanced training class at an Adobe authorized training center makes certain you learn the productivity tools you need to be successful using the software.
Upon successful completion of our Adobe Captivate Fundamentals class, students will be able to:
- Examine advanced tools in Adobe Captivate
- Create interactive software simulations
- Add responsive lessons using Fluid Boxes and Breakpoints
- Use object styles effectively
- Incorporate master slides
- Add advanced actions, variables, widgets, and learner interactions like drag-and-drop
- Use branching scenarios to allow learners to plot their own path through a course
- Understand and apply 508-compliant accessibility standards
- Learn about Learning Management Systems (LMS), SCORM, SCOs and content packages
- Target student: Intermediate to Advanced
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Class size limited